Thursday, February 3, 2011

Samsung Jack I637 unlock – the smart phone with special features

http://www.unlockthatphone.com
Samsung the most leading mobile manufacturer company of the world now has released it’s new model the Samsung Jack I637. The phone is available in bar design with QWERTY keypad which makes you feel easy to type text very frequently.

Along with that phone is also featured with 3.2 MP camera and video recorder which can auto focus up to 3.2 megapixel and lets you to enjoy your every moment of life. With the basic features of Music player, Bluetooth and FM Radio it has some unique applications also like Dual Band Network, JAVA and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 standard Operating System.
 
Unlockthatphone.com the most renewed name in Mobile Unlock Codes provides unlocking codes for your Samsung jack 1687 and gives you full freedom to have all the fun on your mobile phone.  

Get your Samsung Jack 1687 unlock code at: http://www.unlockthatphone.com

1 comment:

  1. Samsung is the hottest product on markets now. In the similar way, I unlocked my Samsung Galaxy using unlock code. I got the unlock code from www.Mobileunlocksolutions.com at affordable cost.
    I also got free unlocking instruction guide from www.Mobileunlockguide.com this helped me unlock my mobile easily.

    ReplyDelete